Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I don't know

I've known you for 24 days and it's like you're my life. I just don't know what I want anymore. What am I going to do after I graduate? What college will I attend? Will I even go to college? Life doesn't seem so simple anymore. The days where I've been dependent are coming to an end. It's time to start being self-reliant. It's scary to think that I'm going to be supporting my own family in the next 5-10 years. I don't even know what I want to be when I grow up.. What am I going to do to be able to support a family? I don't even know why I'm asking these questions because it's not like somebody can comment on this post, telling me what I should do. If only god had a blog... 

2 comments:

  1. Life is freaking scary! I ask myself this stuff all the time...and I get this nervous feeling under my skin because I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do after this. I wanna walk around screaming HELP!!! But I already know that no one will hear me.

    And I LOVE the idea of God having a blog....that is so cool and interesting. I wonder if anyone else has ever thought that.

    Awesome post.

    #shitgetsreal

    ReplyDelete