Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bricks...

Imagine if the a brick was never invented, there probably wouldn't have been a happy ending to the three little pigs and the the big bad wolf story, my favorite pizza place wouldn't exist and my house probably wouldn't stand too strong when a really windy storm came around. After thinking long and hard about a brick, I have come to the conclusion that I have not appreciated it as much as I should in my life. Now, I love bricks! In fact I love bricks so much that I'm gonna become a professional nascar driver so I can race in the Indy 500!! What??? Ya when I think of brick I thought of the Indy 500. The whole track used to be made of brick but now just the finish line is brick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment