Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fear

Why is it so scary to go on an elavator by myself? Like seriously that's the dumbest fear I have. If I walk into a hotel with heavy luggage, I still will not take the elevator but instead the stairs. Maybe it's cause I have claustrophobia but in all the two times that I have actually gone on an elavator by myself, I was prayin and holding by breath hoping that it would break down. 
Fear is dumb, why be afraid? Were all going to die anyways. Why be afraid of what people think of you. It's not like were ever going to see these people again. There was something beautiful put inside all of us and because of fear, it can't be shown. Obviously that's not the case for a lot of people for instance miley cyrus, she doesn't seem to care to let out what's inside of her. I wouldn't say its beautiful but at least she's being herself...

2 comments:

  1. I like the part about not changing who you are. That we are all going to die anyways, not that i am too fond of dying... but i am afraid of being myself, to be honest. I am afraid of what people will think of me if they found out who I really am. I am afraid of being judged. It's nice to know that you don't have that fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get rid of that comment verification. AUGGH. :{)

    ReplyDelete