Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Sunday, December 8, 2013

5th grade

I remember 5th grade. I remember being excited to go to class. I remember thinking the world of my teacher and looking up to her. I remember when she told me I was getting better at reading. I liked reading the Majic Tree House. I remember we all had jobs, like city jobs (police, mayor, judge, ect.) I don't remember what my job was called but I was the person who would say, "all rise for the honorable judge..." We even got paid fake money. I remember touching my bests hair and him giving me a ticket (he was a police officer) for it. I rememeber going to court for it and pleading not guilty. I remember losing that case and having to give up some of my money. At the end of the year, we did something where everyone brought stuff to sell. I remember selling gold fish. I remember the bell ringing that day. I remember running down the hall with the excitement that it was now summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment