Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Experiences In Paris

When I first stepped foot into nelsons class (Paris) I was like "Dope, I'm just gonna mess around with all my friends." I would later find out that day that this class would change me. It would help me discover who I really am. It made me excited. As I went about this semester, I discovered likes and dislikes. It taught me to be myself. Although I might have toured around a lot, I learned a lot in Paris. I feel I learned more things that are beneficial to me than any other English class, let alone, any other class. It's sad that I have to leave now. it should be another semester. Paris sent me in a different direction in life and gave me a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment