Quote

"Don't focus on how far you have to go, always remember how far you've come."

Monday, October 14, 2013

Space camp!

I hope that I can live my life in such way that if a doctor were to tell me that I only had about a month more to live, I would be happy. I don't want to have to spend that month finding all the people that I put down and having to apologize. I want to feel like I fulfilled my purpose on earth and that I gave it all I had. I might as well go and tell that person that I like 'em because I'm going to die anyways. I just wouldn't want to worry about anything else besides spending my last days with friends and family. Also if I knew I was going to die, I would tell the person who was going to prepare my body for the viewing, to put my hand in the air so everyone could walk by and give me a high five for the awesome life I lived.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the last part.

    It sucks that you're the only writer in your blog list. I wonder what writers have to do to impress you.

    p.s. How come everyone in the class knows who you are?

    p.p.s. This class is a joke, right?

    p.p.p.s. You're not even going to see this comment, are you?

    p.p.p.p.s. Your brother never took creative writing.

    p.p.p.p.p.s. Is it weird having your mom work at the school?

    p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Are you Muslim?

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Football.

    ReplyDelete